Room Reservation Office
Students associated with the School of Theatre may reserve spaces through the SOT Room Reservations Office for class projects for up to two hours. If you sign out a room you are responsible for the condition of the room. Any damage may result in charges to repair the room. Even if the room is not set up properly when you enter it, you are still responsible for its condition when you leave. If a group or individual does not leave their assigned room set-up properly the result will be a warning for the first offense and then a loss of room sign-out privileges for the semester.
By requesting a room you agree to:
- Resetting the furniture in the space.
- Turning off the lights.
- Locking the door when reservation has ended.
If you are requesting more than 10 dates, please feel free to email Jennifer Reichert at email@example.com
Click on the rooms labeled below to view their availability:
Click here to request a space
Please note: Spaces are available from 8am – 11pm Monday through Sunday. Spaces are not available when the University is closed. Reservations for Saturday and Sunday must be submitted by 11:59pm on Thursday.
Master Lock Vault eLocks (FAA 001, FAA 013, FAA 106, FAA 117):
To access any of these rooms you will need to download the Master Lock Vault Enterprise app.
- Once your reservation is approved, you’ll receive an invitation email with a confirmation link.
- You’ll be able to open the app and use your phone to unlock the locked key box attached to the door. Make sure your bluetooth connection is enabled. Push the button in the center of the box. Move your phone near the box. A blue box with a key will appear in the app. Push the key. You will hear a click from the lock box and the light will turn green. Gently pull the front door of the box down using the two small tabs on the side.
- The key will be inside attached to a retractable chain. Use the key to let yourself in. Be sure to place the key back in the lockbox and close it securely. You must lock the door by the end of your reservation.
- Requests for FAA 106 will only be processed three (3) days in advance. Any requests received for FAA 106 before that window will not be processed until the three day window begins.
Kitchen and Fireplace:
Physical Key Sign-Out (Kitchen, Fireplace, Annex Exterior):
- Please pick up keys for the approved space on the day of the reservation.
- Keys are to be signed out by the individual who has requested the space.
- If the space is to be used over the weekend pick up all keys by Friday at 4pm.
- Keys must be returned the next business day by 2:00pm. If Room Reservations desk is not open, the key can be returned to the School of Theatre front office. If you are not able to return the key yourself, you may have someone else return the key. The name of this individual is to be emailed to Room Reservations.
- Late keys incur a penalty of $25.00, and an additional $25.00 for each calendar day they are late. A lost key will result in a $75.00 key replacement fee.
- Beginning each Friday at 12:01AM, STA may reserve space for the next week (Monday – Sunday.) Any requests submitted before Friday at 12:01 will be deleted. Each reservation request must be submitted individually through the reservation formstack.
- Reservations are limited to 3 hours per 24 hour period for each project.
- Space is available on a first come first serve basis.
- By submitting, you acknowledge that your reservation may be changed or canceled based on room availability and priority.
Room Reservation Office Hours:
Mondays 9:00am – 12:00pm and 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Tuesdays 9:00am – 12:00pm and 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Wednesdays 9:00am – 12:00pm and 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Thursdays 9:00am – 12:00pm and 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Fridays 9:00am – 12:00pm and 1:00pm – 4:00pm