A personal relationship between your business and the School of Theatre is an effective, and low-cost way to connect with your potential customers and promote yourself through community involvement.
• Cross-marketing: increase your reach and visibility to potential customers
• Diversify your clientele
• Support Tallahassee’s arts and education culture
• Offer entertaining, enriching opportunities in the community for your employees
• Strengthen the goodwill and service-oriented goals of your company
• The School of Theatre playbill in which your ad will appear will reach 15,158 audience members in one season!
• The Hollywood Reporter ranks FSU as one of the top 25 Theatre Programs in the world! Promote your business and support our internationally recognized performing arts program.
• The School of Theatre potentially reaches a student community of more than 67,445 young adults ages 18-34, from three major colleges and universities. Become a part of their Tallahassee experience by advertising through the School of Theatre.
If you are interested in advertising with us this season, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Size||Full Season||Single Show|
|Full Page (Inside Cover)||$3,200||N/A|
|1/2 Page Horizontal||$900||$200|
|1/4 Page Horizontal||$650||$150|
Advertisements must be submitted in an electronic format (no larger than 3 MB). All advertisements must be supplied camera-ready (defined as an actual size finished image in identical form to the way it should appear in the program) in a print-ready PDF or CMYK JPEG format.
In cases of whole-season purchase, the same advertisement will be used for each production program by default. Any change-outs must be prearranged with the marketing office and submitted to your office contact by the reservation deadlines listed below:
For more information, please contact email@example.com.