Students associated with the School of Theatre may reserve spaces through the SOT Room Reservations Office for class projects for up to two hours. If you sign out a room you are responsible for the condition of the room. Any damage may result in charges to repair the room. Even if the room is not set up properly when you enter it, you are still responsible for its condition when you leave. If a group or individual does not leave their assigned room set-up properly the result may be a loss of room sign-out privileges.
If you are requesting more than 10 dates, please feel free to email Jay Pension at email@example.com
By requesting a room you agree to:
• Stacking any individual chairs/cubes along the perimeter of the room.
• Turning lights off and locking all doors behind you.
Click on the rooms labeled below to view their availability:
Click here to request a space
Master Lock Vault eLocks (FAA 001, FAA 013, FAA 106, FAA 117):
To reserve any of these rooms you will need to download the Master Lock Vault eLocks app.
• Once your reservation is approved, you’ll receive an invitation email with a confirmation link.
• You’ll be able to open the app and use your phone to unlock the locked key box attached to the door.
• Make sure your bluetooth connection is enabled.
• Push the button in the center of the box.
• Move your phone near the box. You will hear a click, and the light will turn green. Gently pull the front door of the box down using the two small tabs on the side.
• The key will be inside attached to a retractable chain. Use the key to let yourself in. Be sure to place the key back in the lockbox and close it securely.
• You must lock the door by the end of your reservation.
Physical Key Sign-Out (Kitchen, Fireplace, Annex Exterior for weekends):
• Please pick up keys for approved space the day in which the room has been reserved for.
• Keys are to be signed out by the individual who has requested the space.
• If the space is to be used over the weekend pick up all keys by Friday at 4pm.
• Keys must be returned the next business day by 2:00pm.
• All keys must be returned by the individual who the key was signed out too.
• Late keys incur a penalty of $25.00, and an additional $25.00 for each calendar day they are late. A lost key will result in a $75.00 key replacement fee.
Beginning each Friday at 12:01AM, STA may reserve space for the next week (Monday – Sunday.)
Any requests submitted before Friday at 12:01 will be deleted.
Each reservation request must be submitted individually through the reservation formstack.
Reservations are limited to 2 hours per 24 hour period for each project.
Space is available on a first come first serve basis.
By submitting, you acknowledge that your reservation may be changed or canceled based on room availability and priority.
Room 106 is only available for rehearsals for class projects. The space is available Sunday-Saturday 8:00am – 11:00pm.
Room 106 can be reserved for one hour per project in each 24 hour period.
Reservations in 106 can be made for any date in the current semester.
Room Reservation Office Hours:
Mondays 9:00 – 11:00 & 11:30 – 4:30
Tuesdays 11:00 – 4:00
Wednesday 9:00 – 4:30
Thursday 11:00 – 3:00 & 3:30 – 4:30
Friday 9:00 – 4:30