The Augusta Conradi Studio Theatre

The Studio Theatre

The Studio Theatre

The Augusta Conradi Studio Theatre is a 189-seat proscenium stage and is the oldest theatre located on campus. Established in 1931, the Augusta Conradi Studio Theatre is named for the wife of former FSU president Edward Conradi. Closed in 1998 as part of the university’s renovations of the Williams Building, the Augusta Conradi Studio Theatre reopened in 2001 at a rededication ceremony during FSU’s celebration of its sesquicentennial. It is in the Williams Building, near the intersection of Jefferson and Copeland Streets.